Review: Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz

KINDLE

Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz
Erotica
Cosmo Red Hot Reads from Harlequin (February 11, 2014)

Rating: B+
Heat: Sizzling

Heroine: Beatriz – Sex Blogger, Fearless
Hero: Ben – Never got over Bea, Confident

 


 



Synopsis:

Review:

This is a romantic comedy novella based off of the Shakespeare story, Much Ado About Nothing, with a splash of erotica. (I admit to never reading MAAN so this was new to me.) Fans of the Original Sinners should know this novella is lighter and tamer than what they’re probably used to reading by Tiffany Reisz. This is a whole new side to Tiffany I’ve never read before—and I loved it.

Sexy, feisty, and fearless, Beatriz writes a column where she reviews sex toys and books. She’s been stuck with reviewing a sex position manual called “The Joy of Sex for Generation Y!”, while attending her sister’s wedding. (I’m honestly envious of her job.) Her options for finding a man aren’t looking good at the moment. But gorgeous, smart, and confident Ben, who is also the best friend of her soon to be brother-in-law and part of the wedding party, will be there and might be her only option. She also has history with Ben. He is the guy Bea fell hard for in college five years ago and she’s resistant to hook up with Ben ever since he rejected her, leaving her humiliated and hurt, after she gave herself to him... naked. But there is a good reason behind Ben’s rejection. When the truth is revealed, Bea and Ben give into their sexual craving for one another and get their sex on, one chapter and orgasm at a time - many, many times.

“I like this book. It’s nice and friendly and tells me to touch your clit. I appreciate that.”
“So does my clit.”

I really enjoyed the sexy dynamic between Ben and Beatriz. They have molten hot chemistry together. Plus, a whole lot of playful and snarky banter that had me laughing and smiling non-stop. Bea needed help and Ben was game to help her with her review. It was a chance for both of them to make up for lost time and fuck like bunnies. Hell, yeah. These two are scorching hot and burned up the sheets over and over and over. I love how involved and open Ben was about all this. But hey, he is a man with a penis. What man wouldn’t want to try out the many different sexual positions with a sexy and confident woman? Oh, but, beyond the sex, there is more to this couple and Bea’s book review. Feelings and emotions begin to develop and a deep connection between them blossoms.

Besides the fun and sexy times with Bea and Ben, there are some great side characters featured within the story. We get to know Bea’s sister, Carolyn, and her fiancĂ©, Henry, who play a large role in how Bea and Ben get together. Also, part of the story is from their perspective that added more fun and depth to the story. And then there is the hilarious bell hop, who reminded me of the guy from the movie “Four Rooms.”

Misbehaving was pure sexy entertainment from start to finish. This novella is funny, snarky, sweet, and super duper naughty. I do love naughty! Tiffany Reisz pulled off romantic comedy quite well and I’m salivating for her to write more in this genre. I love how Tiffany Reisz excels at writing sexually confident and strong heroines and delicious alpha males that can handle them. She also infuses within the story her awesome ‘Reisz snark’ I’ve come to love. I thoroughly enjoyed and loved everything about this novella. I highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Comments moderated on posts older than 8 days.