One Night Stand: Crash by Nicole Williams

AMAZON | KINDLE

CRASH by Nicole Williams
Contemporary / Young Adult
2012-07-18 (Nicole Williams)

Rating: A
Heat: Sweet

Heroine: Lucy Larson – Dancer, Witty 
Hero: Jude Ryder – Athletic, Bad Boy 
Setting: Connecticut, USA



Synopsis:


Review:

I loved this book. Love love love!

First of all, I found Crash by accident. I was browsing Amazon and decided to preview it. I got sucked in on the first page and couldn't stop reading. So, I bought it. I'm so freaking happy I did.

I immediately liked Lucy Larson because of her no-nonsense, straight forward, and witty personality. Her home life isn't ideal. Things have not been the same in Lucy's life after her father's company went under and she lost her brother. Her mother is angry. Her father is around but has checked out of life. So the one thing she has left in her life is her passion for dancing and her dream to be accepted into Julliard. Then she meets Jude. And it's lust at first sight.

I didn’t know his name, didn’t know if he had a girlfriend, didn’t know if he wanted one, but I knew I was in trouble.

Jude, Jude, Jude...I adored you the moment you crashed into Lucy.

"The name's Jude Ryder, since I know you're all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don't do girlfriends, relationships, flowers, or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special."

Jude Ryder is the bad boy of all bad boys with a killer body and melting smile. He has a rap sheet a mile long and has slept with many nameless females. He lives in a home for boys after his mom left and his dad went to prison. He's hurt and angry. His rebellious and self destructive ways has him headed in the wrong direction. She is everything he needs and he is everything she should stay away from.

"God, you're beautiful," he said as I turned to face him. "A man could live a full life watching you dance like that."

Hey Jude, I love you.

The comical banter and flirty scenes between Jude and Lucy are a refreshing break to such a gripping story. I appreciate an author who uses snarky humor. I use snark every day and I can relate to this author's sense of humor.

The chemistry is incredible. There are several steamy kisses and lots of petting. And Jude Ryder knows how to kiss and make a girl pant.

Jude and Lucy's relationship is not easy. These two face lots of obstacles - lies, deception, and heart break. The odds are against them. The drama and hardships they endure is essential to the story. But will they be able to overcome a secret that could tear them apart for good?

I absolutely adored this book. I recommend this to anyone who likes high school drama and romance with a smart heroine who doesn't whine and swoon-worthy bad boy who will melt your heart.

 

Thoughts While Reading:

N/A

0 comments:

Comments moderated on posts older than 8 days.