Fabulous Friday Recommendation: Night Owl by M. Pierce

image
image22       image21

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy #1) by M. Pierce
Contemporary
St. Martin's Griffin (February 11, 2014)

Synopsis:

Love is unstoppable...

At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.

At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.

Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...

Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.
Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.

 

Why We Recommend It:

I really didn’t know what I was getting into when I decided to read Night Owl. And what a fabulous surprise it was! This book was incredibly fun and deliciously hot – like the hero is bossy, rough around the edges, and has a very dirty mouth that made me fan myself HOT. What can I say? I love a bossy and sexy man with a dirty mouth.

"In you go, little bird. Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to take you from behind."

The hero, Matt, is a famous author in hiding under his pen name. Sort of a recluse, but not really. You have to read the book to know why I say this. He and Hannah, the heroine, are writing a book together but they’ve never met before. They only communicate online. Then one day she sends him a chapter from her real gmail account with her real gmail picture. This made Matt angry but oh, so titillated by her. They eventually end up forming an all-consuming, sexy, and emotional relationship. And, of course, they have lots of blazing hot sex! Things get more complicated as the story goes on. Secrets are uncovered that make things get real intense and raw between the main characters. But I enjoyed the ride the entire time.

“Always, Matt, always speaking to me from any mouth but your own. Don't you know that I love you? I see you under all your lies, and I always find you.”

Night Owl is hot and spicy with lots of twists and turns. There is passion, romance, humor, raw emotions, drama, and angst – it has it all. And the writing is amazing. The hero is so incredibly different from any other hero I’ve read. I loved Matt- he kind of stole the show. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. Last Night comes out summer 2014 – I’m waiting on pins and needles for this one!

 

Add Night Owl to your to-read shelf on Goodreads!

0 comments:

Comments moderated on posts older than 8 days.